Business & ICT Consulting operates from Belgium and Luxembourg; making easier for its customers to implement and manage their ICT departments truly aligned with new arising models of organizations built on sustainable development and innovation.
We are actively looking for 10 Microsoft System Engineers
You are responsible for installing, maintaining, documenting, upgrading and optimizing the Microsoft ecosystem with the objective of guaranteeing the reliability, security and availability of our clients’ infrastructure.
You have a strong affinity with AZURE
- Windows 7 -> Windows 10
- Windows Server 2012 -> Windows Server 2016
- Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, AAD Connect, ADFS
- Microsoft Azure affinity/knowledge
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Microsoft Data Protection Manager
- Firewall knowledge
- URL filtering
- Reverse Proxy
- Security knowledge
- Microsoft Defender
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility & Security
- Intune knowledge
- Backup knowledge
- Microsoft and/or ITIL Certifications are a plus
- IT Graduate or equivalent professional experience
- Experience: 6 Senior System Engineers (>7 years) and 4 Medior/Junior System Engineers (>3 years)
- Languages: FR (mandatory) & EN
- Dutch is not mandatory, but is a major plus
- Customer oriented, team player, flexible, structured and “Get it done attitude”
- Ingenious, open Mind
- Stress resistant and empathic
What's in there for you?
- A full-time PERMANENT contract and a fixed work schedule
- A competitive remuneration package, depending on experience and qualifications & extra-legal benefits
- You are part of an innovative organization, where participative management & collective intelligence are key. You will be fully integrated in our team and will receive the necessary training (by Business Training) and professional guidance
So, if you feel that you are up to the task and that you want to start a new journey with us, feel free to apply or to contact us for more information.