The need to harness the potential of ICT and derive tangible business value from it has never been greater. Organizations in both the public and private sector are increasingly aware that, when used right, ICT-driven business change can be an engine of competitive advantage and customer and citizen satisfaction.
We support our clients in designing and implementing a true value-generating business-ICT strategy and implementing robust ICT governance practices through the following services:
- Business-ICT impact and gap analysis;
- Development and execution of e-business and e-government strategies and roadmaps;
- Evaluation of ICT business cases and benefits realization;
- ICT governance audit and maturity assessment;
- Implementation of ICT governance processes and metrics aligned with best practices such as COBIT;
- Alignment of ICT governance with corporate governance and regulatory compliance requirements;
- Evaluation of business-ICT risks and improvement of business continuity management (BCM) processes.