Business & ICT Consulting operates from Belgium and Luxembourg; making easier for its customers to implement and manage their ICT departments truly aligned with new arising models of organizations built on sustainable development and innovation.
Our growing company is searching for a Dutch speaking Sr. Account Manager who can offer reliable support to the sales team and help improve efficiency as sales volume increases.
- Follow up on proposals and clos deals
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with high volume clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
- Research customers wants and needs
- Suggest solutions that answer clients needs and wants
- Ensure the ordered products are delivered in a timely manner
- Serve as contact point for key customers and internal teams
- Resolve customers' complaints in an effective and respectful way
- Gather, report and communicate customers' feedback on service, technology and product delivery
- Research and source new potential clients
- Measure, track and analyze key account metrics
- Create reports for upper management
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices
- Previous working experience as an Account Manager for at least 5 years
- Experience in B2B market
- Affinity with IT and/or training solutions
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude in networking and building relationships
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines
- Problem-solving and negotiation aptitude
- Service oriented
- Result driven
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite
Customer oriented, team worker, flexible, structured. honest, ethical, straightforward, objective and open minded. Stress resistant and empathic.
Native Dutch speaking, but if you also speak French and or English this is even better.
If you want to join us send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com